La Bene Columns Room

Logroño La Beneficencia

The old La Beneficencia building, popularly known as “La Bene”, was built in 1887 in a neo-medieval style by the architect Jacinto Arregui. Throughout its history it covered the functions of convent, hospital and school.

At present, it houses the Conservatory of Music and several councils of the Government of La Rioja.

The Columns Room, whose main access is through the Parque del Oeste, is a multicultural space where different activities, exhibitions, concerts and conferences take place.

Marqués de Murrieta Street, 76. 26005 Logroño.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp